Thread: Database sample requests

Planetborn Guest

Database sample requests

Hello -- I am pursuing a form input to database with ASPDB. It is nice that the ASPdb.com web site has many sample files, however, I would like to suggest that a search engine capability be added to the site so that specific files of interest can be more easily found. Perhaps you could put the files in a database using ASPdb with each of the ASPdb properties listed as field entries? As I review the samples looking for assistance in implementation, I have found a few that are not displaying properly, such as example APP-3. Could you put a feedback link from your sample pages to allow users to alert you with display problems? I note that you are working on an ASPdb Validator -- which is great -- I am having difficulty running java validation sequences against the file I am creating. Does anyone have an example that shows validation that submission of an Add or Update does not include required fields that are blank?

Thanks

Mark Guest

Database sample requests (reply)

Hi Planetborn,

Thanks for the tips.
    APP-3 is now fixed. We DO have a database-driven set of examples. They are located at:
    http://www.aspdb.com/properties
    I hope that helps.

Keep you eyes on our homepage for the latest news on the release of the "Validator" feature.

Mark.

------------
    Planetborn at 12/1/00 2:00:59 PM

Hello -- I am pursuing a form input to database with ASPDB. It is nice that the ASPdb.com web site has many sample files, however, I would like to suggest that a search engine capability be added to the site so that specific files of interest can be more easily found. Perhaps you could put the files in a database using ASPdb with each of the ASPdb properties listed as field entries? As I review the samples looking for assistance in implementation, I have found a few that are not displaying properly, such as example APP-3. Could you put a feedback link from your sample pages to allow users to alert you with display problems? I note that you are working on an ASPdb Validator -- which is great -- I am having difficulty running java validation sequences against the file I am creating. Does anyone have an example that shows validation that submission of an Add or Update does not include required fields that are blank?

Thanks