Thread: Can we replicate the Stored Procedures script from one database to others?

Can we replicate the Stored Procedures script from one database to others?

We have a web based accounting system where for each user we have different database including tables and stored procedures.
    We are on continuous development phase, so the problem we are facing is, if we change the functionalities of the stored procedures, this change will effect on the new databases and not on the existing users databases.

Please let me know any procedure by which we update the latest changes in stored procedure to the new and existing databases with littile ease.

I am looking forward to your responses.

Best Regards,

use OSQLW to implement on all the databases

I've searched for OSQLW but I can't find any help to use/implement this. Would you please provide the detail about how to use OSQLW. I'll be thankful to you.

Regards,

OOPS. It is OSQL utility...

1. Create a file "Changeproc.sql" with all the changes that needed to be applied to the database.

2. Go to command prompt and execute the below command for every database. YOu can create a batch file if you like.

osql -E -SServername -iChangeproc.sql -dTempDB

osql -E -SServername -iChangeproc.sql -dDB1

osql -E -SServername -iChangeproc.sql -dDB2

osql -E -SServername -iChangeproc.sql -dDB3

Thank you MAK for guiding me. I'll do the same as you have described. Hoping that your support will continue.

Again thank you.