I run an onsite repair company. I use an access 2002-2003 database to track all the information about the technicians including the areas they provide coverage in. I've created a form/subform that allows me to select a tech name in a drop down menu and all his associated data appears in the form and subform. I have three subforms that deal with coverage areas. One each for counties, cities and zip codes. Most people know the counties in their areas but may not know all the little towns or zipcodes. What I want to do is be able to select (through a drop down combo box) a county and have it automatically input all the cities and zipcodes. I can manually enter in all the counties, cities and zipcodes and it works perfectly. I just wanted to see if I could speed up the process. I'm not an Access novice but not an Access Expert either. Does anyone know how to do this or can you send me a link to a product that does something similar and maybe I could figure it out. Below is the structure of the database:

tbl:TechInfo
- Fields = All personal info for each tech
tbl:Counties
- Fields = County, State
tbl:Cities
- Fields = City, State
tbl:Zipcodes
- Fields = Zipcodes, State

frm:TechInfo
subfrm:Counties
subfrm:Cities
subfrm:Zipcodes