Thread: Download fields

Leha Guest

Download fields

Hi, Frank and all:

This is a lame question, but I couldn't access the documentation (I have sent email about that),
    and I was in a hurry, so I'm just asking here. Is there a dbDownloadFlds? If so, can I see an example of the syntax?
    I just need to exclude one field from the download, because I use it to pass data, and the client doesn't need to
    see that.

Thanks!

Leha

John Guest

Download fields (reply)

Hi Leha,

You want:

X.dbDownloadHideFlds = "SecuredFld1,SecuredFld2"

Thanks,
    John

------------
    Leha at 11/14/00 11:52:21 AM

Hi, Frank and all:

This is a lame question, but I couldn't access the documentation (I have sent email about that),
    and I was in a hurry, so I'm just asking here. Is there a dbDownloadFlds? If so, can I see an example of the syntax?
    I just need to exclude one field from the download, because I use it to pass data, and the client doesn't need to
    see that.

Thanks!

Leha

Leha Guest

Download fields (reply)

HideFields! That's great! Thanks, John!

Leha

------------
    John at 11/14/00 11:59:12 AM

Hi Leha,

You want:

X.dbDownloadHideFlds = "SecuredFld1,SecuredFld2"

Thanks,
    John

------------
    Leha at 11/14/00 11:52:21 AM

Hi, Frank and all:

see that.

Thanks!

Leha