Thread: WHERE THE FIX IN DESIGNER PRO FOR WIN98

JIM Guest

WHERE THE FIX IN DESIGNER PRO FOR WIN98

I THOUGHT FRANK WAS GOING TO GET A FIX ON DESIGNER PRO FOR THE WIN98

Frank said he was going to make a Win 98 designer pro for this to fix the problem? and i dont see it at all.

I think they should have put what version of system this works in there website before it it being bought?

Frank Kwong Guest

WHERE THE FIX IN DESIGNER PRO FOR WIN98 (reply)

Jim,
    There will be no immedaite fix for a W98 Designer. If that should post a problem for you, Please arrange a refund with my sales agent. All the resource are being poured into the release of the Dynalist and Validator(Java based).

Frank

------------
    JIM at 11/5/00 12:32:44 PM

Frank said he was going to make a Win 98 designer pro for this to fix the problem? and i dont see it at all.

I think they should have put what version of system this works in there website before it it being bought?

Frank Kwong Guest

WHERE THE FIX IN DESIGNER PRO FOR WIN98 (reply)

Jim,
    There will be no immedaite fix for a W98 Designer. If that should post a problem for you, Please arrange a refund with my sales agent. All the resource are being poured into the release of the Dynalist and Validator(Java based).

Frank

------------
    JIM at 11/5/00 12:32:44 PM