Thread: ASP and MSACCESS paramerters

Cullan Crothers Guest

ASP and MSACCESS paramerters

Dear Sirs:

I am trying to pass parameters from an ASP application to a stored query in MS ACCESS which is inputing new members into the database. I can get my code to work with MSSQL Server, but not with MSACCESS. I feel that the data types are not defined correctly and the input parameters are not being noticed by the ASP program. How can I get a program that will use ASP to get the input parameters to the MSACCESS database stored query. It is a simple insert statement with several parameters such as name, address, phone, email, etc.

Thank you;

Cullan Crothers
    cullan.crothers@wcom.com

John Guest

ASP and MSACCESS paramerters (reply)

Hi Cullan,

We have an example on our site that shows how to pass parameters to an
    Access query.

Go to: http://www.aspdb.com/apps/

and check out example 8c.

Thanks,
    John

------------
    Cullan Crothers at 2/20/01 4:20:18 PM

Dear Sirs:

I am trying to pass parameters from an ASP application to a stored query in MS ACCESS which is inputing new members into the database. I can get my code to work with MSSQL Server, but not with MSACCESS. I feel that the data types are not defined correctly and the input parameters are not being noticed by the ASP program. How can I get a program that will use ASP to get the input parameters to the MSACCESS database stored query. It is a simple insert statement with several parameters such as name, address, phone, email, etc.

Thank you;

Cullan Crothers
    cullan.crothers@wcom.com