Thread: Example of Look-Up using two tables(The manual shows only for one table)

Aspdb Tester Guest

Example of Look-Up using two tables(The manual shows only for one table)

I went to the aspdb manual and it shows the LOOK-UP Feature within the same table, in this example both fields are on the same table; I have one field(the code) in one table and the other field (the description) in another table.
    I went to the forum and I searched for "Look" and later "Look-up" and I found a some people looking for the same kind of example that I'm looking too. If you get the look-up from two tables available as an example, please let me know.

John Guest

Example of Look-Up using two tables(The manual shows only for one table) (reply)

Hi,

Try: http://www.aspdb.com/aspdb/examples/EP_AddLookUp.asp

It has multiple tables joined together and a lookup function.

Thanks,
    John

------------
    Aspdb Tester at 1/29/2002 10:28:18 AM

I went to the aspdb manual and it shows the LOOK-UP Feature within the same table, in this example both fields are on the same table; I have one field(the code) in one table and the other field (the description) in another table.
    I went to the forum and I searched for "Look" and later "Look-up" and I found a some people looking for the same kind of example that I'm looking too. If you get the look-up from two tables available as an example, please let me know.