Hello all, I am in a bit of a pinch here and as a last resort, I thought I might try posting here. I have a dump of database from SQL Server 6.5 (in the form of a .DAT file) which I desperately need to import into SQL Server 7.0. The DAT file was obtained from a third party who will not be able to supply me with an upgraded dump for some time (if at all) when in fact I needed the data yesterday. I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to get my hands on a copy of SQL Server 6.5 so that I can install it and then upgrade to 7.0 thereby upgrading my data too. The software is unavailable from either Microsoft or any auction site All I have is SQL Server 7.0 here and so, from what I understand, there is absolutely no way to get my hands on this data. If there is anyone out there who is planning on upgrading to 7.0 and would be able to do this data upgrade for me simultaneously, I would be extremely grateful. Please contact me at the email address above if you might be in a position to help out. Thank you for your time.

-Bob