Thread: Replication

noel Guest

Replication

Can anyone help me on how to start on implementing a replication in SQL Server 7 like scripts, etc...

Replication (reply)

You can do it just using wizards but this one will be your step #2.

Step #1 is... read... learn... and read again... go to BOL and learn how Publishers, Distributors and Subscribers works, find out which one of the different replication environments is the one for you and please, be sure your Publisher database is replication compliant.

Good Luck!

------------
    noel at 5/6/01 11:46:52 PM

Can anyone help me on how to start on implementing a replication in SQL Server 7 like scripts, etc...

noel Guest

Replication (reply)

After setting up replication in the Publisher&Distributor server,got an error message while doing push subscription: The process could not connect to Subscriber 'Server2'. any idea? Do I need to configure something in Subscribing server?

ver: SQL Server 7

------------
    at 5/7/01 11:31:27 AM

Step #1 is... read... learn... and read again... go to BOL and learn how Publishers, Distributors and Subscribers works, find out which one of the different replication environments is the one for you and please, be sure your Publisher database is replication compliant.

Good Luck!

------------

noel Guest

Replication (reply)

After setting up replication in the Publisher&Distributor server,got an error message while doing push subscription: The process could not connect to Subscriber 'Server2'. any idea? Do I need to configure something in Subscribing server?

ver: SQL Server 7

------------
    at 5/7/01 11:31:27 AM

Good Luck!

------------