Thread: Task Engine Warning

Alan Lloyd Guest

Task Engine Warning

I'm running SQL Server 6.5, with the latest Service pack on NT 4.0 with SP4. A couple of days ago I started getting a warning message in my event log right after a scheduled task ran. The scheduled task calls three stored procedures (data dumps for master, msdb, and a production database) it also runs a consistency check on each before dumping them. I can interactively run each stored procedure and get NO error messages. Prior to getting the warning message (which occurs after the scheduled task runs) I get normal informational entries that the dumps occurred without a problem and the files are written to the proper area. The error is in the Task Engine category and are Warning type messages. Here is the text:

SQL Server Scheduled Task: 27, 'Proddata Dump' -- Status: Failed
    -- Task Invoked on: 5/20/99 5:00:00 AM -- Message: Database &#39;ASSMTCTRPROD&#39; (116647 pages) dumped to file <1> on device &#39;DATDUMPASSMTCTRPROD_990520_DATA.DMP&#39;. (Message 4035)

Any help that anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ray Miao Guest

Task Engine Warning (reply)

What&#39;s your latest sp for sql? Make sure it&#39;s sp5a, not sp5.

------------
    Alan Lloyd at 5/20/99 2:52:52 PM

I&#39;m running SQL Server 6.5, with the latest Service pack on NT 4.0 with SP4. A couple of days ago I started getting a warning message in my event log right after a scheduled task ran. The scheduled task calls three stored procedures (data dumps for master, msdb, and a production database) it also runs a consistency check on each before dumping them. I can interactively run each stored procedure and get NO error messages. Prior to getting the warning message (which occurs after the scheduled task runs) I get normal informational entries that the dumps occurred without a problem and the files are written to the proper area. The error is in the Task Engine category and are Warning type messages. Here is the text:

SQL Server Scheduled Task: 27, &#39;Proddata Dump&#39; -- Status: Failed
    -- Task Invoked on: 5/20/99 5:00:00 AM -- Message: Database &#39;ASSMTCTRPROD&#39; (116647 pages) dumped to file <1> on device &#39;DATDUMPASSMTCTRPROD_990520_DATA.DMP&#39;. (Message 4035)

Any help that anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks