Thread: ComboBox

ComboBox

does anyone know how to do an AddAllToList function. I tried to use the one in Northwind but it's not working. IT's giving me an error that DB as database is not valid. Thank you in advance.

What is sounds like could be the problem with Access saying that DB as database is not valid, is that you need DAO referenced by your VBA project. To do that, while in the VBA editor, use the Tools menu, References option. Within the dialog box that comes up, see if Microsoft DAO, 3.6 is checked. If you don't see it in the list of checked item at the start of the list, then scroll down until your find Microsoft DAO 3.6, then check it, then try it again. If it does not work, post the results and we will try again.

ComboBox

Thank you--that was the issue but once i got it fixed and changed the source to AddAlltoList the list would be blank. When I changed it back to the Table/Query the data would show up so I took a short cut.

New issue though. I did a calendar control and the calendar show up when you hit the box but once you select a date it wont fill in the box. Any experience with this?

Please show the code that you have used with the calendar control. Without seeing the code, everything is just a guess.

calendar control

there wasn't a code it was just the calendar control 11.0 that you get from the more controls on the toolbar. I placed it on the form. I guess there needs to be code to get it to display the date that is selected.

Either the calendar control has to be bound to a date field in your record source, or you will need code to move the returned date from the control into a field on your form.

Thumbs up Calendar

I use two unbound text boxes one to store the beginning date when I select the beginning the other is used for when I select the ending date.

I have attached a sample database
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Allan

Calendar--

Thanks a million to all involved.