Intermediate user of Access (Version 97). I have a database of names, addresses, phone numbers, member codes, etc. The file was created in 1990 and has had additions and deletions of records and shared with users that have version 2000 (but save as 97 to share with me following updates).

I have a YES/NO field named "Print?" When this is checked, and criteria is set to YES, only those names that meet the criteria appear in my query. From this query I do reports including labels - using the wizard. I have done this process many times before without a problem. I am attempting to create address labels (Avery 6460) using the wizard based on this "print?" query. When I complete the NEW process, the system presents a dialog box requesting that I ENTER THE PARAMETER VALUE "Trim".

HELP! I did not request nor set a parameter nor do I know what it "really wants". How do I get my labels to display and print? I have not had this problem before and can't get past it to get my labels. I'd appreciate some insight and a resolution.

AiWrite
Los Angeles, CA