Thread: small problem on replication

ashish Guest

small problem on replication

i have performed all the steps for the replication there are two problems i encounytring
    (i) how to check whether the replication is working or not
    (ii) can replication on the subscribing server automatically create the table which publishing server is publshing
    (iii)please tell me someother forums for sql server
    waiting for reply
    ashish bhatnagar

Jaganmohan Rao Guest

small problem on replication (reply)

This is a high powered database resource and nobody reacts for simple and basic questions. You will have to be extremely thorough about basic replication concepts about publication, distribution, subscription, synchronization, push and pull, replication services etc.. You should also good in NT networking.

For your reference take a look at "The Administrator's Guide to MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0" by KEVIN COX and WILLIAM JONES. This will give you indepth knowledge about what all you are looking @

Jagan

Jaganmohan Rao Guest

small problem on replication (reply)

This is a high powered database resource and nobody reacts for simple and basic questions. You will have to be extremely thorough about basic replication concepts about publication, distribution, subscription, synchronization, push and pull, replication services etc.. You should also good in NT networking.

For your reference take a look at "The Administrator's Guide to MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0" by KEVIN COX and WILLIAM JONES. This will give you indepth knowledge about what all you are looking @

Jagan