Thread: ODBC SQL Server Driver Timeout Expired

Mike Thomason Guest

ODBC SQL Server Driver Timeout Expired

I am trying to populate a View. I can run the sql code successfully by using SQL Query Analyzer. However, When I try to open the View in SQL Enterprise Manager and request that all rows be returned, I receive the following error:

I cannot determine the cause, Can anyone help me determine why the message is occurring? Thank you.

Hugh Guest

ODBC SQL Server Driver Timeout Expired (reply)

Check out this link >>

http://www.sqlpass.org/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=359&threadid=7189#69660

------------
    Mike Thomason at 5/23/2002 10:47:09 AM

I am trying to populate a View. I can run the sql code successfully by using SQL Query Analyzer. However, When I try to open the View in SQL Enterprise Manager and request that all rows be returned, I receive the following error:

I cannot determine the cause, Can anyone help me determine why the message is occurring? Thank you.

Mike Thomason Guest

ODBC SQL Server Driver Timeout Expired (reply)

Thank you for your suggestion. However that did not solve the problem. Anything else you can suggest?

------------
    Mike Thomason at 5/23/2002 10:47:09 AM