Thread: Suggest Best Book for MySQL for Beginner

Suggest Best Book for MySQL for Beginner

Hello All, I am in the Second Year of My engineering and I am looking for SQL online book, I am confused to choose the right one for beginner points. I have checked some references for SQL Books but I am not clear to find out the best one. Can anyone suggest to me good author names?

Hi there. I'm pursuing my basic course in coding and before I started my course, I had read a few books that helped me a lot. If you are still struggling to choose the best one, here are some books that I had learned and are also best for beginners. "MySQL for Beginners" by Andrew Hughson and Markus Winand. This book is considered a great resource for beginners because it provides a comprehensive introduction to MySQL and its use in web development. And another one is "SQL: The Complete Reference" by James Groff and Paul N. Weinberg. This book is a comprehensive guide that covers all aspects of SQL, including the basics of SQL syntax, data definition and manipulation, and database administration.
    Hope it helps.

I share the same opinion as the previous post's author about the usefulness of "SQL: The Complete Reference" by James Groff and Paul N. Weinberg for beginners. This book comprehensively covers all aspects of SQL, including database design, programming, queries, and administration. It is an excellent learning resource for beginners as it provides a complete reference for all SQL commands and functions. The authors of the book have used clear and straightforward language to explain SQL concepts and syntax. The logical arrangement of the chapters makes it easy to comprehend and learn SQL, as each chapter builds on the concepts covered in the previous chapters. Furthermore, the book offers practical examples and real-life scenarios to illustrate SQL's application in the real world. This feature assists in comprehending how SQL can be used to solve common database problems.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkCros View Post
    I share the same opinion as the previous post's author about the usefulness of "SQL: The Complete Reference" by James Groff and Paul N. Weinberg for beginners. This book comprehensively covers all aspects of SQL, including database design, programming, queries, and administration. It is an excellent learning resource for beginners as it provides a complete reference for all SQL commands and functions. The authors of the book have used clear and straightforward language to explain SQL concepts and syntax. The logical arrangement of the chapters makes it easy to comprehend and learn SQL, as each chapter builds on the concepts covered in the previous chapters. Furthermore, the book offers practical examples and real-life scenarios to illustrate SQL's application in the real world. This feature assists in comprehending how SQL can be used to solve common database problems.
    I agree with your opinion.