Quote Originally Posted by Allan Murphy View Post
Your SQL is correct but the problems lies with your data.

Is the data in the table from an external source or was it entered into the table via a form etc.? The coinsurance field for the first record is displayed as $19.30 but if you place your cursor in the field the value is actually $19.9299. Because of your format property the second decimal place is rounded up.

This also applies to the values in the Allowed_Amount fields As an example for record 2 this amount is shown as $289.90 but it is actually $289.8999.
Hi,
Thank you for help and explanation, greatly appreciated.
The data is from a mainframe application, a central database is created by a "stored process" which extracts the required data based on the selection criteria that we enter into the "stored process" parameters.
I will ask the owner of the "stored process" if a change can be made to create the currency columns with a "Rounded" option, I'm guessing that would resolve the issue.
If the cost for the modification is not feasible then I will create a process to reformat the currency columns.
Thanks again, Have a great day.
Ray A.

I will have to develop an interim step that will re-format the currency columns.