Hello everyone,

I have an issue that I have been stuck on for quite some time now and hopefully someone here will be able to help me.

I own a sports training website that does strength and conditioning programs for athletes. I have tables set up in a database so that when an athlete logs on, they can select a program from a drop down menu and their program appears. They then can select the week and day through drop down menus and get that day's workout.

I want to take it a step further now and allow the user to select a program, save it as 'my program' and edit it as they go along, charting and recording their progress (without altering the original program, which is where I am stuck)

I currently have a 'Programs' table with ProgramNumber and ProgramName as columns and a 'ProgramDetails' table with ProgramNumber, ExerciseNumber, ExerciseName, Set1, Set2, Set3, Week, Day as columns.

I don't think the solution to this should be too difficult, but I am self-taught and this is something that just seems to be stumping me. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help or point me in the direction of a video or tutorial that can help me!