As I said in your previous post in an earlier thread started on April 2nd:

This SQL will give you all the records that are currently in your table for this [employee no] that also have the transferedtolocation:
Code:
SELECT [employee no], [transferedtolocation]
FROM IHaveATable
WHERE [employee no] = 123 and [transferedtolocation] = 456;
The "123" would be whatever the employee no is that you are currently working with, and "456" would be the transferred to location that you are interested in for this transaction.
The form you are dealing with will have an event named BeforeUpdate that you can use to enter the VBA code to run the query with the SQL I have suggested. If the query returns any records you will know this employee has been transferred to this location before.

If you do not understand what is being said here, then inform us what you don't understand. If what you are doing is asking for someone to code the solution for you, then say so, and also inform us how much you are willing to pay per hour for our programming services.
This forum is here to help people that need help, not a place to get free programming. I am more than willing to help you work through your problem, but I will not code the solution for you, unless you are willing to pay my normal rate for programming services.