I have an MDX Calculation that I need some assistance on. Here is a little about what I need.
For this query, I am using SQL Server 2008 and I am developing the query for use in Reporting Services.

In the query, I am attempting to get the Root for products because I want the level of data to be restricted to the Product Type Majors, however, with the cross join between the Product Type dimension and the Sales Org dimension the values are being limited to the topcount, which I do not want. I want the total valuee for the Product Type Major. The calculation is not needed for Sales Org. Please see below, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I want my calculated member to show this:

WITH
MEMBER [Measures].[Total By Product] AS (ROOT([Product Type].[Products]), [Measures].[True Cost Revenue])

SELECT
NONEMPTY({[Measures].[True Cost Revenue], [Measures].[Total By Product]}) ON 0,
[Product Type].[Products].[Product Type Major].Members ON 1
FROM
[SalesPlanning]
WHERE
([Date].[Date - Sales Planning].[Month].&[8]&[2010]&[3], [Sales Type].[Sales Types].[Sales Type].&[1]&[Revenue],
[Time Calculations].[Aggregation].&[3])

The problem that I am having is that the following query is part of the results. I can not have another dataset to do this because of the report requirements.

WITH
MEMBER [Measures].[Total By Product] AS (ROOT([Product Type].[Products]), [Measures].[True Cost Revenue])

SELECT
NONEMPTY({[Measures].[True Cost Revenue], [Measures].[Total By Product]}) ON 0,
GENERATE([Product Type].[Products].[Product Type Major].Members,
EXISTS(TOPCOUNT(CROSSJOIN([Product Type].[Products].CurrentMember,
[Sales Org].[Buying Groups].[Buying Groups].Members), 25, ([Measures].[True Cost Revenue]))), ALL) ON 1
FROM
[SalesPlanning]
WHERE
([Date].[Date - Sales Planning].[Month].&[8]&[2010]&[3], [Sales Type].[Sales Types].[Sales Type].&[1]&[Revenue],
[Time Calculations].[Aggregation].&[3])

Any Help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks so much.