I have a Sub Form called [Reconciliation Account Budget >=5] in a Master form called [RecAcctNum]. These are some of the fields in that form
Account BudgetCategory Prefix RequisitionNbr
These are the conditions:

If the BudgetCategory = 5, 7, 8 or 9 Open that specific record matching the Account, Prefix & RequisitionNbr in another form called [Req Log]
If the BudgetCategory = 6 Open that specific record matching the Account, Prefix & RequisitionNbr in another form called [Travel]
When a user DOUBLE CLICKS a record in that Sub Form [Reconciliation Account Budget >=5] based on the conditions, another form should open up to that specific record matching the Account, Prefix and the Req Number field from that subform [Reconciliation Account Budget >=5]. If the user DOUBLE CLICKS on another record in the sub form [Reconciliation Account Budget >=5], the [Req Log] form or [Travel] Form based on the BudgetCategory conditions should change to the new record selected. This is my code I have currently in the Subform [Reconciliation Account Budget >=5] in the VB code editor in the property field “On Current” under the Event tab.

Private Sub Form_Current()
Select Case Me.BudgetCategory
Case 5, 7, 8, 9
strForm = "Req Log"
Case 6
strForm = "Travel"
End Select
DoCmd.OpenForm strForm, , , "Account=" & Me.Account

End Sub

What it does right now is open the [Req Log] form upon the master form [RecAcctNum] opening and just stays on one record with the same account number as your records in the Subform [Reconciliation Account Budget >=5] but does not change when you select another record. Please help me meet the above conditions based on my script. I am new at this and may be putting the code in the wrong place or missing some code. Please Help
Thank you very much