Hi,

I was wondering what programs out there would be able to do the following:

I have several lists of things and would like to be able to have these display as dropdown menus which are dependent on the dropdown choices that precede. For instance, in dropdown menu #1, I can select a PROBLEM. In dropdown #2, I am presented only with SOLUTIONS for that PROBLEM chosen in dropdwn #1. Then, in dropdown #3, I am presented with PRODUCTS that match to the PROBLEM/SOLUTION combination. Thus, the choices in dropdown #3 are dependent on the combination of choices in #1 and #2. There are multiple SOLUTIONS to the same PROBLEM and multiple PRODUCTS to the same PROBLEM/SOLUTION combination.

I know this can be done using Data Validation in Excel as well as some SQL programming. However, I'm wondering if there are programs out there that would do this using a friendly GUI limiting or getting rid of the need for any programming.

I've done searches for 'decision tree software' and 'IF/THEN software' to no avail. Any suggestions for actual programs or better search keywords is greatly appreciated!

(I apologize if this topic is in the wrong thread.)

Thank you,
Peter