Thread: Linking MS with a Report fault box that can send an email and store on the database

Linking MS with a Report fault box that can send an email and store on the database

i have brought lots of books and yet still can find a way to have a fault box for the users of a small business to send by simply clicking the right questions asked like what computer is down what room what problem with a drop down box of many answers to choose from this will be like a form
    the fault report box will then be sent to my managers email this information should besent back to the database aswell

im so stressed for my final year project books aint helping
    is this even possible.............? i was thinking AccessPages And VBA or SQL

users send fault report (via Intranet)
    manager recieves fault report and/or database
    manager sends stafftodeal with problem
    database updated

is that soooooooooooooo complex why......

im dying here so many books and still no solution i might just give up my degree all together

i have already been designing the MS database for the Maintanance Department to log all informations about each PC with the faults so they can review thehistory ofany computers background for many years to come
    it will be used as a logging system to box is a extra usefull funtion that i am reqired to do from my teacher

Check out some of the SQL training on http://msdev.com, perhaps watching some of the tutorial videos will provide an avenue to glean some insght nto this task :-)

Hope this helps

Larry D
    MSAE