Thread: Running reports

Running reports

Gents,

I want to create a date Range reports but including some functions. see the instance here bellow

Part N0 Descr
    1000017 Sugar

issued From 09/18/2009 to 09/25/2009

i will apreciate if you attach a sample
    Last edited by FMKA; 09-19-2009 at 03:10 PM.

Re your post

a date Range reports but including some functions. see the instance here bellow

Part N0 Descr
    1000017 Sugar

issued From 09/18/2009 to 09/25/2009
    Exactly what do you want the report to display, what functions do you want to perform? If you provide more details with your request then you may get a response. At the moment I do not know what you are trying to achieve with Part No and Descr.
    Allan

Quote Originally Posted by Allan Murphy View Post
    Re your post

Exactly what do you want the report to display, what functions do you want to perform? If you provide more details with your request then you may get a response. At the moment I do not know what you are trying to achieve with Part No and Descr.

Okay Allan i will explain in that why

for isntance, i have many items in my inventory but i want to know the inventory movement for each item to a certain periode let's take the example of Sack of sugar

Product Number is 100021 product Name: sack of sugar

i want to know the movement of this product about sales and Purchase during the month of september from 1st september to 30th september

what i need is Date range report by product

i think this can help

if you attach a sample it will be more helpfull

I have attached a sample database, access 2003 version, to create a date range report. It uses two tables called tbl_flights and tbl_schedule. Open the form frm_rpt_flights_date, this will display a calendar for to select a start and finish date. Note the default calendar date is set to 10/10/2008 as the data is for the period 14 to 28 October 2008.

After selecting the dates now select Preview to preview the report.

You will need to make the changes to suit your report etc.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Allan

I have attached a sample database, access 2003 version, to create a date range report. It uses two tables called tbl_flights and tbl_schedule. Open the form frm_rpt_flights_date, this will display a calendar for to select a start and finish date. Note the default calendar date is set to 10/10/2008 as the data is for the period 14 to 28 October 2008.

Thanks Allan i am sure this will help

Good job

Allan

what i am trying to do now is running report as by flight following your example but omitted the date range only simple report by flight i tried but i could not what can i do?, with date i already did it, and now it is working good. your help will be apreciate