I need your help

I am an Intern and new to a job for a company that want to start online store. I 'm tasked to design online store DB for online music store.

The database stores information about the artists: their names (assuming unique), birthplaces, age, and style of music. For each piece of music: the artist, the year it was released, the unique title, the title of the album it appears in, and the price (yes, they’re abandoning the uniform-price model) are to be stored.

The music are classified into different categories such as soft rock, 80’s music, country, classical, opera, love songs, breakup songs, etc. A given piece of music can belong to more than one category. Each category is given a label (like the ones mentioned above) that identifies the category.

The database also stores information about the customers. For each customer, the name, address, gender, age, favorite artists, favorite categories of music, and total amount spent so far, are to be stored. I have option to assign a unique customer id for each customer.

I need to convert the entity-relationship design to a scheme for a relational database and list all relation schemes. For each relation scheme, I want to state
(i) the name of the relation,
(ii) the names of its attributes,
(iii) the domain (or data type) of each attribute,
(iv) the primary key,
(v) the foreign key(s);

I need your urgent help.