Thread: Time Sheet

Time Sheet

I have a time log sheet for timein and timeout of staff resumption activities in an organisation.
    When using MDB file alone, it works well, but when using ADP file, it takes me to a path of the code that complaines about ADO.
    Also, when I use it for ODBC, it complains "object doesn't support this property or method"
    What should I do.

2. I have an access aplication that I am designing which contain some things that has to do with balance sheet, profit and loss. I honestly don't have any account knowledge on how to go on my normalisation and table creation, what should I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Engr. Clement View Post
    I have a time log sheet for timein and timeout of staff resumption activities in an organisation.
    When using MDB file alone, it works well, but when using ADP file, it takes me to a path of the code that complaines about ADO.
    Also, when I use it for ODBC, it complains "object doesn't support this property or method"
    What should I do.

2. I have an access aplication that I am designing which contain some things that has to do with balance sheet, profit and loss. I honestly don't have any account knowledge on how to go on my normalisation and table creation, what should I do.
    I would not use an ADP. I have even seen where Microsoft is recommending that you not use the ADP. I use an MDD/MDE with SQL server.

#2. Start by creating a General Leder table. MS has a template available.
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTech Coach
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Office Programming 25+ years as a Software Developer specializing in:
    Business Process Management
    Accounting/Inventory Control
    Customer Relations Management (CRM)
    Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)