Thread: Strange issue with MStudio

Strange issue with MStudio

Hi... I have a strange problem happening. I log in as domain\user(admin) then log into MS using the SA account. I proceed to run a select statement and when i go to close out of the query window it tells me that there are uncommitted transactions still open do you want to commit them?? It was a select statement?

Then I log in as local\user(admin) then log into MS using the SA account. I proceed to run a select statement and when i go to close out of the query window it closes with no uncommitted transactions warning?

Any idea why this happens and how to not make it happen? I don’t want that popping up on a select statement...

Thanks!

I figured it out. somehow the "Set Implicit_transactions was checked off in the options (Ansi) tab. I unchecked this and now I dont get the pop up...

Thanks for the Update ...

Your posting back your findings makes your question / answer searchable by others, who will no doubt encounter the same issue.

Many thanks for taking the time to "complete the circle!"

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Island1 View Post
    Your posting back your findings makes your question / answer searchable by others, who will no doubt encounter the same issue.

Many thanks for taking the time to "complete the circle!"

Bill

No problem Bill. Thanks for the post!