Hi,
I don't know much about SQL. So, be gentle with me. . . I have a product table with 350 records. I also have some customers who need customized prices for some of the products in that table.

I created a customer price table that includes the customer ID, product ID and custom pricing. I hoped to write a SP that would display all 350 products, and custom pricing, if any, for the customer that is logged in.

Here is my attempt:
The Product Table is DT_Products. The custom pricing table is DT_CustomerPrices. In this example the customer ID is 4415
<code>
SELECT DT_Products.itemcode, DT_Products.price, DT_CustomerPrices.custitemcode, DT_CustomerPrices.custPrice, DT_CustomerPrices.Custnum, DT_Products.active
FROM DT_Products LEFT JOIN DT_CustomerPrices ON DT_Products.itemcode = DT_CustomerPrices.custitemcode
WHERE (((DT_CustomerPrices.Custnum)='4415') AND ((DT_Products.active)=1)) OR (((DT_CustomerPrices.Custnum) Is Null) AND ((DT_Products.active)=1))</code>

The results display only 212 of the 350 products, if the customer has NO custom prices.
If the customer has any custom prices, the results are increased by the number of custom prices.

Any help getting my query to display all 350 products with custom prices, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim