Posted on "Ask an expert" forum, may have been to wrong forum for this problem so am posting here also.

I have created a report that shows the difference between actual selling price and minimum selling price. I have four fields that have to be calculated separatley. I can do "Softener$" but not the other three. All I need to do is subtract the minimum from the actual.
The sql the report is based on is:

SELECT [TblLeadsSold-Rent].Rep, [TblLeadsSold-Rent].Name, [TblLeadsSold-Rent].Type, [TblLeadsSold-Rent].[Softener$], [TblLeadsSold-Rent].[RO$], [TblLeadsSold-Rent].Filters, [TblLeadsSold-Rent].[Other$], [TblLeadsSold-Rent].Install, tblMinimumPricing.Minimum
FROM [TblLeadsSold-Rent] INNER JOIN tblMinimumPricing ON [TblLeadsSold-Rent].Type = tblMinimumPricing.Type
WHERE ((([TblLeadsSold-Rent].Install) Between #1/26/2008# And #2/25/2008#));

The sorting & grouping is done bu "Rep" and then the fields and calculations are in the detail section. Quite often 2 or all four of the fields have $ in them but I only have to calulate a minimum if the other fields are null. If the "Softener$" field is not null, that is the only field I need to calculate. If it is null then the other field that is not null must be calculated

Thanks for your help,
Jackson