Thread: Help On Performing Looping In Transaction

Help On Performing Looping In Transaction

I'm having issue with using cursor and executing store procedure in Transaction that involve multiple level. Hope that somebody can help. tq

I have 3 store procedure, each one call the other inside the cursor looping.
    Basically I want to loop thru a cursor and call the second store procedure which in turn call loop thru its own cursor and call another store procedure that perform a insert/update task.

Im keep getting the error

Msg 266, Level 16, State 2, Procedure usp_ServiceOrder_CopyPostRequirement, Line 0
    Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 2, current count = 3.
    Msg 266, Level 16, State 2, Procedure usp_ServiceOrder_AmendOrder, Line 0
    Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 0, current count = 3.

Please refer to the 3 attached sp files. The first called the 2nd and the 2nd called the 3rd. Your help is very much appreciated. Tq
    Attached Files Attached Files

On which rdbms?

Re:DBMS

Sorry, I should have mentioned earlier. Im using MS Sql Server 2005. Hope that you can help or advice. tq