Thread: Is it possible?

Is it possible?

My motto is if it you have a computer nothing is impossible but I think with this task I've come to proving myself wrong.

I'm trying to make it able to where users can register to my database through legitimate emails I send out rather than going to the actual site itself. No reason for this other than for minor convenience. But I've spent HOURS trying to get it programmed and for some reason the best I can get is their input into the registration form on the site. Is what I'm trying to do even possible?

Yon need physical connection between client and server to login to sql server.

Possible.

Method1
    a. Send email with all registration questions like Firstname, Lastname, address blah blah
    b. Person can reply that email with filled in information.
    c. You can get this information from your email server once you recieve email.
    d. Import the data, validate and update your database

Cons: You cannot do validation of the data when you send emails. You have to validate at your server and reject or accept the data.

Method2
    1. Send email to the Potential user with a link with UNIQUE parameter associated with the email ID
    2. When the user click the link, you can validate the email address on the website comparing to your database
    3. Then allow the user to input registration details on the website.