1)I have on Control Flow a SQL Task(Execute SQL) configured. This task initializes a SQL table with initial values and returns an ID(Load_id) which is auto generated(Identity) in table. I have defined a User Defined variable(User:LoadId) in variable window and I want to assign value of returning ID to this Variable. How to do this? In ResultSet window I have given Result Name = LoadId and Variable name is User:LoadId.
Is it right?
2) I have a flat file which I am using as an input file to FlatFile source in connection manager. I am extracting records from this flat file using data flow task(Flat File Source) which outputs a column with records(Column0).
3) I have another SQL table which receives LoadId and data in Column0. This table has three coulms(LoadID,RecId,Data) where RecId is an Identity column. How can I insert into this table LoadId and Column0? I am using SQL Server Destination task but it does not allow to use two sources for input.

I am new to Integration Service and I am trying since last couple of days to accomplishe this task but without any success.
Your help will be greatly appricated.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Bharat.