Thread: ow to append rows in dts package of sqlserver2005

ow to append rows in dts package of sqlserver2005

hello sir,

as u explained very well transfered data through Import& Export Wizard for creating destination table but sir i want append rows in the

destination table example. how should i append data in the destination table while copying or transfering data in the exsisting destination table

is there any specfic type of table structure or any setting is require for that if sir yes pls. let me know by my above email add.

as delete rows in the destination table option working properly in IMPORT & EXPORT Wizard only problem in append rows in the destination

table every time i am transfereing data or copying its showing double of exsisting rows its not appending exsising rows & as i want each time

the already exsist rows data should append & insert only new row below that exsisting one .

i hope sir u got my query if u have answer, sir pls revert back with soluntion on my above email add.

thanks & regards
    Tamanna Shaikh

Don't quite understand your question. What do you mean 'already exsist rows data should append'? If you need some kind of data transfermation, should build ssis package instead.