Thread: PLEASE HELP! "There is no row at position 0"

PLEASE HELP! "There is no row at position 0"

I had a company develop a database driven website for my company. I have almost no experience with databases! All our other websites are simple HTML.

Since then, we've had numerous problems! Right now, my main concern is getting my INDEX page back up. The following error is being displayed when I try to view my home page:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no row at position 0.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.]
    System.Data.RBTree`1.GetNodeByIndex(Int32 userIndex) +1880010
    System.Data.DataRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +14
    CreditCardSee.index.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\CreditCardSee\index.aspx.vb:67
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061
    Could anyone give me some suggestions to correct this issue?

THANKS!

Which database system do you use?

It had to be hosted on a Windows server... so MySQL?

Can be any one. Did you try run query in query tool of the rdbms? Any error?