Thread: No SQL objects in Perfom

David Bobko Guest

No SQL objects in Perfom

I have a strange situation occuring. Our SQL server (BDC on resource domain) loses rpc connectivity after 90 minutes. After that time we cannot log on to the server. Get "System Cannot Log You on C0000017 error. Technet says this is due to a memory leak. THe only thing running on this server is SQL. Recently I changed security from mixed to standard and back to mixed as a test, bumped user connections from 500 to 1000 and moved two new databases to this server. THe strange thing is that after rebooting and ablitly to log on I see the sqlservr.exe process take up 64 mbs of data. But there does not seem to be any other memory indications.
    Any ideas?

Gregory Guest

No SQL objects in Perfom (reply)

what's in 'dbcc memusage'?

------------
    David Bobko at 3/12/99 11:26:23 AM

I have a strange situation occuring. Our SQL server (BDC on resource domain) loses rpc connectivity after 90 minutes. After that time we cannot log on to the server. Get "System Cannot Log You on C0000017 error. Technet says this is due to a memory leak. THe only thing running on this server is SQL. Recently I changed security from mixed to standard and back to mixed as a test, bumped user connections from 500 to 1000 and moved two new databases to this server. THe strange thing is that after rebooting and ablitly to log on I see the sqlservr.exe process take up 64 mbs of data. But there does not seem to be any other memory indications.
    Any ideas?