This is the message I sent to William Pearson, the author of the article mentioned below
Your November 2005 article in Database Journal is OUTSTANDING. I am trying to pick multiple server names from a list generated by a query in SSRS 2005. Have the matrix on an unseen part of the chart but can't seem to hook the matrix object to a single column table. That is problem 1. Problem 2 is everything I have tried returns the error that too many parameters are returned for the use of the stored procedure that will extract the data. I have tried for several days to get this solved and am completely stumped. It should be noted that I am a DBA not an application developer. So my VB skills are about average. Any help you could give would be a big help. Thanks in advance. Phone is 302-636-6814. My name is Bill Bergen. Overall project is to graph multiple cpu thresholds from data generated by SQLH2. Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon.
I have not heard from the author as of this date. Has anyone any suggestions on how to place a comma seperated list as the value of a single report parameter.