Thread: Dynamic Crosstab - Access 2000 - Please Help

Dynamic Crosstab - Access 2000 - Please Help

Need to borrow knowledge!! Background - Admin Support - limited programming knowledge!!

I have a production database. My goal is to create reports that are executed by a parameter form on an intranet server. I need weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Weekly and annuals are complete but the column headings were easily set - they are constant Sun - Sat, Qtr 1,2,3,4. I need help creating a dynamic crosstab based on fiscal calendar(which is already set up in a table!) Monthly reports break down as week 1,2,3,4 or 4,5,6,7 etc. Some months will have 5 wks. Quarterly reports will show Period 1,2,3,4 etc. Must also have a total column. Can anyone help me to create these dynamic crosstabs?

Thank you so much for your input! I really do appreciate your time and effort. I have been attempting to learn to do this myself but it's a little over my head and no one else here has a clue!

To add a little more background to this problem: I have approx. 25 crosstab queries that are grouped into 3 union queries (Direct, Indirect and Summary). They will run fine using SELECT* AND UNION SELECT*. My problem lies with when I try to create a report, there are no set column headings so it will not allow me to do it. I need column headings for Label, Week1,2,3,4, or Period 1,2,3,4 and Total.

Thanks again for your help!
    Last edited by ?Laura?; 05-23-2006 at 03:00 PM. Reason: more info