Thread: Book is necessary to pass any test.

Book is necessary to pass any test.

Oracle’s Oracle 9i exam 1Z0-032, “Oracle9i: DBA Fundamentals II” is a core requirement for the Oracle 9i OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) certification. It is designed for mid to advanced level database personnel. There is no specific prerequisite for this exam. The topics covered are Networking Overview, Basic Oracle Net Architecture, Basic Oracle Net Services Client-Side Configuration, Backup and Recovery Overview, Oracle Recovery Manager Overview and Configuration, RMAN Incomplete Recovery. List is very long. What books should I have to use to clear my doubts on these topics? Though uCertify simulation, which I have bought for preparation, are not enough. Infect I got 70% discount on them. Study notes attached with questions are helping and pop quiz questions are extra features to learn answers, but books provide whole knowledge and as we all know Oracle certification is hard to get. One-two more name I have in my mind, but simulation is not enough to pass the test. Suggest me books which covered almost topics of exam 1Z0-032 .

You might consider going to book sites, such as www.amazon.com, do a search on Oracle9i DBA exam books and read the reviews. You may also be able to read exerpts and look at the table of contents from some of the books.