I'm currently working on re-writing my db from Access 97 to Access 2003. I will be making a runtime version of my db.
using the Visual Studio 2003 Tools for the Microsoft Office System which has the Access developer extensions on them.

I was told that all macros would have to be re-written using vb code in order to have the db work correctly since I'm going to turn it into a runtime version. All my Macros do is open a form and close a form. For example lets say I was in 1 form called (customerinfo) and I needed to open a form called (materials) and close the (customerinfo) form using a command button. Does any one know what the vb code would look like. Or is there any way to convert the existing macros to VB code without having to write the code myself, have access do this for me?

Also I was told I will need to have decent error trapping for all functions and subs for a runtime db, I'm not sure what this means, or how to accomplish this. I don't believe I have any functions or subs, in my db. How do I know? I believe I only have tables, forms, report and macros.

Thanks--Any suggestions would be much appreciated.