Thread: MS Access XP Report Problem

MS Access XP Report Problem

Hello,

I'm running Access XP. I have a report that features three charts/graphs based on three queries. The query pulls a specific record from a table for the chart/graph. The data is fine......the problem is that the report prints duplicate pages of the chart/graph data....one for each record in the table. This makes me think that the problem is a report setting since the queries are obviously pulling the correct data. How do I get the report to create only the page I want it to?

Any help is appreciated....

~Joel

Quote Originally Posted by jet49
    Hello,

I'm running Access XP. I have a report that features three charts/graphs based on three queries. The query pulls a specific record from a table for the chart/graph. The data is fine......the problem is that the report prints duplicate pages of the chart/graph data....one for each record in the table. This makes me think that the problem is a report setting since the queries are obviously pulling the correct data. How do I get the report to create only the page I want it to?

~Joel
    Access 2002: Advanced Tasks shows users how to import data into Access databases, create Web hypertext pages based on Access objects, incorporate hyperlinks into Access objects, and perform administrative tasks such as backing up the database in Access 2002. Importing Data
    Saving Access Objects as Web Pages
    Adding Hyperlinks
    Performing Administrative Tasks

Regards
    offshore-development.co.in

Quote Originally Posted by jet49
    Hello,

~Joel
    It will be better if you find help in MS Access XP HOME PAGE help finder

Regards
    realitexperts.com