Thread: User-Defined string Functions Transact-SQL

Threaded View

User-Defined string Functions Transact-SQL

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to offer you the following string functions Transact-SQL

GETWORDCOUNT() Counts the words in a string
    GETWORDNUM() Returns a specified word from a string
    AT() Returns the beginning numeric position of the first occurrence of a character expression within
    another character expression, counting from the leftmost character
    RAT() Returns the numeric position of the last (rightmost) occurrence of a character string within
    another character string
    OCCURS() Returns the number of times a character expression occurs within another character expression
    PADL() Returns a string from an expression, padded with spaces or characters to a specified length on the left side
    PADR() Returns a string from an expression, padded with spaces or characters to a specified length on the right side
    PADC() Returns a string from an expression, padded with spaces or characters to a specified length on the both sides
    PROPER() Returns from a character expression a string capitalized as appropriate for proper names
    RCHARINDEX() Is similar to a built-in function Transact-SQL charindex but the search of which is on the right
    ARABTOROMAN() Returns the character Roman number equivalent of a specified numeric expression
    ROMANTOARAB() Returns the number equivalent of a specified character Roman number expression ...

More than 2000 people have already downloaded my functions. I hope you will find it useful as well.

For more information about string UDFs Transact-SQL please visit the
    http://www.universalthread.com/wconn...~2,54,33,27115

Please, download the file
    http://www.universalthread.com/wconn...reme~2,2,27115

With the best regards
    Last edited by Igor2004; 05-10-2005 at 10:12 AM.