Thread: phpBB versus ?

phpBB versus ?

Creating my Domain I installed a forum or message board and its is the phpBB. It is quite lacking for my needs. I wish to find one that allows us to use javascripts so that our stationery can be posted and viewed in its moving effects. I have been with MSN groups for many years and am just now venturing out. Does such boards that allow you to use javascripts and html exist? If so where do I go to find them? I have searched the internet all day and it has brought me to you for help. Thank you in advance. CherokeeCandy

My advice would be to write your own.

ummmmmmm

Sure I will just whip one up..... lol R U Joking? I work with html and some javascript and haven't a clue how to create a message board. Thanks anyway for your time for responding. Effort counts... so Thank You

No, I was serious. I'm a developer, so that's what I do when I need something. It might be difficult to start with, but in the long run, it'll really pay off.

I don't know any good PHP message boards, but if your site supports ASP, you may want to check out MegaBBS ASP Forum Software at http://www.pd9soft.com/.