Thread: XML Output

XML Output

Hi, hopefully I can get some help here. I have a client that sends estimates to there customers via varias methods. I new request has been made for XML. Ive been playing around a little with MS Access XP to try and get it to do this but I am very new to XML so here i am. The problem that im having is that its a specific way that they need it and Im not sure if I can do it in access. What I am thinking is that I need Access to look at a file for formatting and fill it. The data tht I need to send is on 2 tables linked together by a Transaction number. so an example of the file I would need I will attach to this message. Basicly the 2 tables are Estimate Header and Estimate details. When they have to form open I just want to have them click a button and it create the xml file for the current record that they upload to the website.

Anyinfo or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,

i´ve done something similar last time. So if your still interested in help, please attach a copy of your DB (only with some sample data) and I´ll take a look at it.(or if you don´t want to attach it, send me a PM to get my email adress)

Andre