Thread: empinfo table

Exclamation empinfo table

I was fooling around with the commands on the empinfo table, and found that yes, you are not able to drop it. However, I fooled around a lil more with it and found that I was able to delete records from it. That would be pretty interesting to have the table not contain and entry with Payson as the city when one of the exercises asks you to display all entries that contain Payson as the city. I also found that I was able to insert new entries into it as well... I'm not too sure if it would be too wise to delete and insert into that particular table since it is supposed to be the very first example that's there specifically to introduce the select command. I mean, a random user could just muck with the entries that were put there specifically for those exercises.

Another little bug that I found with the SQL interpreter was the fact that sometimes, it runs the same command 3 times. I'm not sure if anyone else has had that happen, but it's happened to me plenty of times while going through the course.

What course? What empinfo table?

the table in part 3 of www.sqlcourse.com.

Yes it is a problem. I don't see an option anywhere to notify the course creator.