I have an MS-Access db with 3 tables. There is a One-To-Many hierarchy between them. Also, there is a form where these tables can been seen and where data can be changed or added.... but that form is inside of Access and I need this ability through an itranet website.<smile>

I have been able to upsize the DB to MS SQL, but for the most part, it seems like only the Tables get converted.
I have been able to use ASP.net to show tables, using Frontpage wizards. But the wizards only allow the presentation of one table at a time, and certainly not any relationships.

I want to be able to have a user select a record in a list from the parent table and then call-up, (based on that selection,) the child table with only the records that are related... then in that child listing I want them to be able to select a record to edit, or be able to add or delete.

I have come close, but my problem presently is that:
A. How/Where do I store which Parent record they have selected so that I can use the info in the "WHERE" statement to call the child table?
B. When they Add a record to the child table, how can I make sure that the child's linking-field gets populated with the parent's ID information?

Thanx, in advance.
zeddock