'don't know if this is the correct place to ask this question or not, but I'm gonna do it.

Lets say I have a 9iR2 database and I have 20 end users who will be accessing that database using 9iAS Discoverer....

I know that my 20 users can access 9iAS Discoverer via a web browser (connecting to the application server).

But if I want to let my end user create multidimensional cubes on their workstation and store the cube data on their workstation, does each workstation have to have a Discoverer client piece installed on their workstations?

or

Can the end users still create and store the cubes on their workstations using 9iAS's Discoverer via the web browser, without having the client piece installed on their workstations?

My problem is that I don't want to be forced to install the Discoverer client on the end user workstation because the number of end users will eventually grow to some great number.

What I want to do is have the 9iAS (components) installed on a server and have the end user do their job (build cubes, do drill analysis, and do ad hoc queries) without my having to supply them with client pieces of software.

Is this possible? I can't find any documentation at Oracle Technology Network that provides the answer.

Thanks in advance. I would appreciate your help.

JJay