Thread: 140 Tornado BG colors

140 Tornado BG colors

By implementing skins in Tornado, we lost the capability of customizing the bg color of the cell and we only have 2 colors cc1 and cc2 which we customize for each skin type.

It just take a litle push from our UK user that his application calls for a different cell color accoding to a MagicCell value. We looked in to it and end up with support of custom bgcolors like tag=class=aliceblue etc... all 140 colors!! Even more, you can add/modify to the very simple css file yourself if you want to.

Frank

asp.net 1.1 - any issues?

Thanks for the bgcolor solution Frank - excellent service as ever.

I have just installed 1.1 on my localhost - I will let you know if there are any immediate issues.

As some of the other threads are wishlist items (report printing - include me in that one...) how about a tab/multipage feature.

I am currently having problems with the IE webcontrols version which seems flaky with different versions of browsers - turning the multipage into continous plain text. I am waiting a Microsoft Forum reply.

explain problems with IE web controls!
    Expect probelm with 1.1 as when I installed it, I have to re-compile everything and the improvements in 1.1 is nothing as indicated in the user group presentation (from MICORSOFT) !! So, uless you have time on hand to experiment, I suggest to have a very good reason to uprgade to a newer minor version.

Report is OK just need time to package them. Two kinds of reports, Form and Grid. I might relase the Form report when confirmed (pdf, doc or excel). When I am done probably would be the best looking.

Tab multipage is already included with the menu controls but is not released yat, Again, just a matter of packaging.

FK

Update on bgcolor3.css file. 140 color (10K) is over kill. We trim it to 4K and same file name and the 140 color file is renamed to bgcolor4.css.

FK