Thread: Can anyone help this 'Old Bird' out?

Can anyone help this 'Old Bird' out?

Hello my name is Bernice Gooding.

I am 29 years of age-and holding... well actually I'm really 62 and soon to be celebrating my 63rd year in April!

I am VERY new to the www world.

When my son, Jamie purchased this damn computer for me I didn't pay much mind to it for the longest time.

But now being retired, my days are not filled with a whole lot of activities (I'm not much of the 'knitting' type) so I started to learn a bit about this internet thing.

I decided to 'take the bull by the horns' and try my hand at creating a website.... a recipe website.

I found out that I think I need to have a (excuse my green lingo) database-driven website, because of the form that I am putting on my website.

When my son set this computer up for me he installed all sorts of wonderful gadgets.... but I don't quite know which of them I need to use to create this darn form.

I have a lot of 'Macromedia' programs.

At my age I really don't know if I have all the time it would require to learn about this SQL? and such so I was hoping that someone here could assist me in creating this form, (which requires a database).

Can anyone help this Old Bird out?

Bernice Gooding

Hi Bernice

I'm not sure how much luck you're going to have asking for someone to write it for you. Perhaps if you go to PHP resources community section you may have a better chance. But maybe you don't even need a database. You don't explain what you need to do with the 'form'. Do you just want someone to email something to you? In which case you don't need a database Or do you want more. Perhaps if you explain what you need more clearly someone can help.