Hi - I'm trying to implement log shipping between two SQL 2k Standard servers using the scripts provided by Sean Mclean at Log Shipping Scripts . I seem to have configured it correctly as far as local drive mappings, permissions, etc., but it wont' copy the log backup files to the secondary server. This is the error I get on the scheduled job to apply the logs:
Executed as user: CCLI\SQLAdmin. 0 [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 0) LOG DEST = D:\SQLBackup\LogShipping\ChristianCopyright\Christ ianCopyright_tlog_200303251520.TRN [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 0) APPLY THE LAST LOG AND RECOVER THE DATABASE [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 0) Remote tables are not updatable. Updatable keyset-driven cursors on remote tables require a transaction with the REPEATABLE_READ or SERIALIZABLE isolation level spanning the cursor. [SQLSTATE 01000] (Message 16953) Warning: Null value is eliminated by an aggregate or other SET operation. [SQLSTATE 01003] (Message 8153) Warning: Null value is eliminated by an aggregate or other SET operation. [SQLSTATE 01003] (Message 8153) Warning: Null value is eliminated by an aggregate or other SET operation. [SQLSTATE 01003] (Message 8153) Warning: Null value is eliminated by an aggregate or other SET operation. [SQLSTATE 01003] (Message 8153). The step succeeded.

What is happening here? Thanks.
Mark Havens