Thread: Invalid OLEVERB structure... Please Help ..

Invalid OLEVERB structure... Please Help ..

Hi All....

I am facing troubles while transferring SQL 2000 Objects using the DTS, First I got connection timeout, after I set this parameter to a Higher Value, I got an "Invalid OLEVERB structure" message , followed by " [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server DRiver] Timeout expired " ...

I tried to trace the problem as much as I can, but I didn't find a way (I am newbie in SQL 2000).. So please , any help, hint is very much appreciated..

Thanks in advance

Any details for what you did?

I have no reasons of why this error appeared.. The strange thing is that I am able to transfer tables and view using the DTS (Option #1), but the Copy Abjects (Option #3) always Failed ..

I also tried to search for this error in Microsoft site, but didn't find enough information

So, It is not a Timeout connection error, nor a Login error... May be something in the definition of the DB ?

Thanks all

When failed, you can double click on the message to see why failed.

Message is :

"Invalid OLEVERB structure" message , followed by " [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server DRiver] Timeout expired " ...

Is it between sql servers or from sql server to other product? Did you apply latest sql sp?

Thanks Rmiao for your follow up regarding this issue ..Really Appreciate it.

Yes, It is Between 2 SQL 2000 Servers.. I don't know if the lastest SP is installed on my hosting company, but most Propably it is installed...

What is the latest SP version to ask them ?

Could this be the Problem ?

Latest is sp2, but sp3 will be out soon.