Thread: How to prepare for OCP?

How to prepare for OCP?

Hello to all
    How can i got good material for the perpration of OCP. If u have good one so please send it to me.

Amazon.com

You are not going to get anywhere by posting every question you have and simply waiting for replies - being an Oracle Certified Professional takes more independant thinking than that. Why not try Amazon.com and search for Oracle books first?

Thanks

Well thanks for your kind suggestion. As you suggested me ORACLE.com and otn.oracle.com I am already registred their and getting news from them and i have lots of good MATERIAL on ORACLE 9i AS but i want more beacuse if any body has good material or any body want n e kind of exchange so i can provide. Still you want any material on oracle then i can provide to you. I have books for OCP i can give the name of that. But for certification u get knowldge from any body is useful. that why i am posing my message to the board.
    Thanks

OCP

Hi OCP,

I just read your thread. I am also planning for appearing in OCP. Can you please suggest me name of some good books. Also please send the name of few good sites where I can get good help in preparation for the same.

Books Details

Hello Ajay,
    It's good that you want to be OCP as me. Well i have some of BPB Publication those are specially prepared for OCP you can purchase them. For more details you can visit otn.oracle.com.
    If you need more help.
    please fell free to mail me at vinay_gupta79@indiatimes.com
    bye
    vinay

Try sybex

The sybex books are excellent.
    You also get an e-book on the CD so you can study anywhere.

HTH,

Graeme